Tuesday, January 19, 2010

????????????

A CONFUSED MIND

Only if you understood were im coming from, what I have to go through, and see how my side looks different from yours. They don't like me? So fucking what! Everybody is not suppose to like me. Don't like it? Well fix it. That's what I been wanting you to do, atleast stick up and say how you feel, they're your family? Well then you should be able to really speak your mind and say how you feel, don't you think? Doesn't that make perfect sense, a [CLOSED] mouth doesn't get fed. What? Your scared of how they may feel about what you have to say? Your grown, grow some balls! When family have a problem you talk and try to work it out, so whats the deal?

So confused! Maybe your not ready for a relationship, maybe your not man enough, so many reasons I can't put the pieces together, there's always a blank spot were that puzzle piece doesn't go, so I keep trying all these other routes but they seem to keep ending right back in the same spot it doesn't belong. What to do? Should I leave? Stay? Work it out? What if he doesn't want to? Then what? Stay or leave? Should I just make a decision for him, and make it easier for everyone else by leaving, even if I don't want to? How would he feel then?

For once in my life I seriously just don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Girl what ever you decide make sure its what you really want!

    ReplyDelete