Tuesday, February 23, 2010
MY HEART && SOUL.
How can I put this? I have a lethal attraction for him. He is the blood that runs throughout my veins; he is the air that I breathe, the wind beneath my wings. The reason I strive, the moment I live for. He's my deepest desire, my only desire. He is my wants, my needs, my sanity. My love, my hopes, my dreams. My obsession, my pleasure, my fixation. I don't know what I 'd do with out him. He's my habit, I fiend for him like a drug addict for drugs. He released the Nympho from deep within me. Because of him I'm a sexual deviant. He looks at me and I tremble. I buckle at the slightest touch of him. I cater to his every need. I will destroy any and everything that robs me of him. He's my drive, my love fantasy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment