Thursday, March 4, 2010

READ READ READ !!!

So for the past 4 years I've been writing my first novel. I'm very proud of it so far, its not finished, actually not even close to being finished. I finally came up with a title for it, its called "A Shattered Past" took me long enough! Lol. I cant wait til im officailly done with it! everytime I go back and read it I find mysself smiling about it, can't wait til it can get published! My novel is very interesting!I guarantee it will have you hanging off the egde. My mother is my inspiration, this book has real events that has happened to my mother a long time ago, so thats how I got my idea for a little bit of what it will be about. Its crazy because when I was 12 I wrote my first novel and posted it on the internet on this website I had found and I had gotten so much feedback it was crazy! Writing wasn't even nothing I really wanted to do, it was just a hobby. After I seen all the comments, and emails saying they wanted me to write another, I started writing several stories, some were short stories, novels, poems, even riddles lol. When I finally was home one day bored, I just grabbed my notebook and started to write, and i've been writing it ever since. I wouldn't say being a writer is my first career path, I really want to be a magazine editor, but while that being my major, writing a few books here and there will definately be done during that time, I wouldn't mind doing both, so look out 4 me! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment