Friday, December 18, 2009

IMA SURVIVOR. I'M NOT GON GIVE UP.


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
— Marilyn Monroe


I so agree with this quote. It basically explains itself, and thats basically how I think about anyone, I don't care what they think of me, never did actually. Growing up I NEVER cared what anybody thought about me, or what I do. I just kept doing me, and I will CONTINUE to do me, no one can stop me. I like to call myself a "survivor".

survivor [səˈvaɪvə]
n
1. a person or thing that survives

There was a lot of times where friends, or even family members tried to bring me down, or tried to make me feel a certain way, but all the negativity never stopped ME from doing ME. Some times you have to just let things go, and always forgive the enemies, they can't help it that they're how they are, just ignore it and keep moving foward, its not even worth the stress, specially if everything for you is going good, don't even trip lil baby! Like I said before, keep doing you, and don't stop for nobody!!
Hope this will inspire those who go through hard times and feel like they don't know what to do, even those who hate me take my advice i'm still here for you =] I'm always there to forgive, and to give POSITIVE advice =].

No comments:

Post a Comment