So this xmas I'm not happy at all!!
My dad will not be with the family, which really makes me feel empty! I really wish he could be here, but he can't. Yeah presents are cool and all but the best gift I could get right now, is if my dad walked through my house front door smiling at me, but I know that that's not going to happen, so UNTIL THEN I HATE XMAS THIS YEAR. Hope everybody elses christmas is good, i'm not a hater so I wouldn't ruin your xmas just cause mine is ruined!
Well atleast I won't be all that bored, and alone =[ I'm going to the movies with a friend to go see Avatar. Hopefully the movie is good and my company is koo. Well i'm about to roll out with my big sissy. Later bloggers!! Be safe!!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment