Thursday, December 31, 2009

A NEW yEAR.


So wow 2010!! I can't believe we made it this far!! This is bananas!! But i'm thankful to be alive another year, it is truley a blessing! To still be around my friends and family, and living a good life is really a blessing. So my goals for the new year? hmmm, I've already accomplished most of them but I would have to say to just better myself and to keep doing better, and to CALM my temper down a notch, I can be really really evil, and I need to stop that, but other than that i'm good, hope your doing good as well, and hope you accomplish all your goals for 2010!!!
I just wake up everyday and thank Jehovah God that i'm still here, and for having to be able to breathe! well hope everybody doesn't do too much on NEW YEARS, be safe, and be thankful. Laterzzzz yoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment