So i'm up late with my boyfriend niko, while he's playing the game, i'm sitting here thinking about our relationship, we've been together for 3 years starting Jan. 14. And honestly I have to admit that even though we been through a lot these past couple of years, I wouldn't want to be with nobody else, he's all I need, and care about, he's become apart of my life now, and I don't care what ANYBODY has against us being together, or what anybody has to say, i'm not going nowhere, and neither is he. He's my other half. Yes, he does get on my nerves half the time lol but I wouldn't trade my tooka butt[his nickname frm me]for nobody else in the world, I've really found my soulmate, my heart, my pride and joy. Me and him have grown and experienced things together that I haven't done with nobody else. He's kind of something close to PERFECT. My tooka butt, he might not know, but I really love this guy, he might not see, but I would give hime the world if he would let me, he might think otherwise, but I'm going to stick by his side til death do us part. Yes, we are from two different coultures[he's tongan] but all of that doesn't matter to me, whatever we decide on that we think is right for us, I will be behind it forever. Just by looking at him, in his eyes, I know he loves me, trust me its there. The way he's so overprotective of me, oh yeah its there. There has been a lot of females that TRY to get in between us, but they just can't brak this bond, I have nothing to worry about when it comes down to these girls trying to come inbetween us. I love him, and he loves me, and thats just the end of the story.
Get it? Got it? Great. Now deal with it. hmm just a thought lol. Nite bloggers, I got MAJOR cuddling to do tonight hahaha LATA!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment