Monday, December 14, 2009

LIFE WITHOUT DADDY.


Thinking about the number one man in my life, my dad.

Dad has done a crime, so now he's doing the time.

I just wish we could go back to the day you left,

If I would have known what I know today,

I would have stopped you dead in your tracks and begged you not to go.

I would have cryed my heart out to stop you,

And tell you what your going to do isn't worth it,

It isn't worth leaving your family alone,

Without your strong, firm hand there will always be that absence there.

Now that your gone I have come to realize that,

The reason it hurts so much to seperate is because are souls are connected.

We need you back here daddy,

But your only human,

And humans make mistakes,

Why do we do things that we know are bad for us?

A question nobody can give a good answer to.





"It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. "

1 comment: