Monday, December 14, 2009

THEE BESTyy.


Okay so like I have a best friend, her name is Je'anna or she goes by thee name of "MAGIK" lol. We met in junior high school, because this bitch always asked to copy my homework! But ever since then we clicked, I really consider her like a sister, since I don't really do friends, to me, friends are just people you associate with when the time is right, they always turn on you, they can NEVER be trusted! But this young lady right here is family, I got to say that the girl is DOPE, shes my ride or die, yess we've had our ups and downs, little arguments here and there but something always brought us back together, we're stuck like glue! She got my back, just like I got hers. I would have to say that were very much alike, we like the same things, do the same things, and think the same things. Kind of got a twin thing going on =] But to let the world know, shes the best and I wouldn't trade her for the world [insider]

Just thought I would tell a little about my entourage a little bit, so you bloggers could get to know me more, and who i'm around most of thee time.

1 comment:

  1. iiiiii ll000vvveeee yy000uuu bbeeesstttyyy!

    you are truely my BESTFRIEND. i can tell you when no one else is there i know i can turn to you and have a shoulder to lean on. thats why i love you sooo much! I dont have to worry about you judging me or turning your back on me or acting "funny". You are a keeper! the best in "DA WEERRRLLD" hahahahah! (insider)

    ReplyDelete