
So I really think they will be divorcing pretty soon, I'll give it about another year or so. For one, they got married after a couple months or whatever, that is just ridiculus! You don't even know this guy fully, I bet she didn't even meet ALL his family yet either. I swear celebritys just do things because they could, or because of money. I wouldn't say that they're the cutest couple either, I like Khloe no doubt, but Lamar? HELL NO. Not my type at all. I wouldn't give him the time of day, with money, or without it. My type of couple is Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush[he's so fine!] Now thats my kind of taste! I honestly really like Khloe though, she speaks her mind, doesn't care what anybody thinks, something kind of like me =]. But I think she could of did better with picking her mate, specially somebody she is going to be with the rest of her life! Lol okay i'm done talking about people. Good luck Khloe, I wish for the best! ::side eye:: haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment