Sunday, December 20, 2009

POOR BRITTANY.


Damn I woke up this morning, checked twitter, and found out that BRITTANY MURPHY has died today from cardiac arrest. You might know her from the movie "Clueless" as Tai, or other movies such as, "8 mile", "Don't Say A word". This is like a big shock to me, she like died out of no where. I use to absolutely love her when I was young! She was so goofy, but knew how to act her ass off in different roles! My heart goes out to her family, and husband. I know how that feels to loose someone your close to, and who you love very much. I just don't understand how someone with a big heart could die, like what really happened. This just made me realize people don't thank Jehovah enough for what he has givin' to us on earth, like think about it, he gave us eye sight (color), air to breathe, legs and arms to walk and to pick up things, and these are just the LITTLE things we take advantage of. Hope you can look at this as a wake up call and start appreciating EARTH and how god made each and everyone of us for a special purpose, and don't take him for granted, be thankful for the little things in life yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment