Friday, December 18, 2009

NOT A POEM. JUST A THOUGHT.


Looking out the window, looking at the fog, clouds, and the mist.
I never thought something that sounds so ugly, could be so pretty? Does that even makes since? The leaves have fallen off the trees, and the concrete is covered with water. But it still kills me how the outside of my window can look so peaceful, and yet so beautiful. This weather is so cold, but yet so soothing. I actually wouldn't trade this weather for anything at this point. Sitting by the fire wit your family, or reading a book, watching a good movie, maybe eating a good meal, doesn't that sound peaceful and comforting? It does to me. When I come to think about it, up in the mountains its probably snowing. What is it about winter that makes you feel good? Ask me that question and I would have a lot to say. This weather is actually one of the best times I love to write, it inspires me, don't ask why! It just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment