Tuesday, December 1, 2009
THEE KIDS FROM HELL.
Okay, so like I have a little brother who is 5, going on 15! Lol but i wouldn't trade him for anything in the world! But damn little boys can be such a HAND FULL! I have 2 nephews also, and when the 3 of them get together, they do DAMAGE I must say. But I love them more than anything! I also have 1 neice, who I adore soo much, she is so sweet, but can you believe she cops an attitude at thee age of 1? Lol like whats really going on in the world? haha but I still love her! I feel bad for her though because she has no other girls to play with only her cousins, and uncle, which are all BOYS! So she's becoming this little tomboy, I must say, like she will pick up a boy toy over a barbie now? wtf? haha. When they all are together, it is totally CHAOS. And they're the reason I don't want kids! well atleast not anytime soon =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment